The Carolina Hurricanes and PNC Arena are seeking a full-time Email Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for the development and deployment of the organization’s email marketing campaigns, management, segmentation and growth strategy of the email database and creation of team and arena-related newsletters.
- Management of email process from ideation or request to deployment
- Execute front end email development to produce best in class and customized email designs
· Serve as liaison to external vendors and partners for all email campaigns
· Develop, build, test, and optimize highly-segmented email campaigns
- Implement A/B testing protocol to test and improve open and click-thru rates
- Manage all creative requests required for emails
- Understand and analyze email performance metrics
- Collaborate with other departments to understand needs and goals of email campaigns
- Ensure deliverables and email deployments stay on schedule
- Maintain the email marketing calendar and manage email production
- Communicate regular KPI reports & performance trends
- Coordinate creative assets with design team to ensure all email content is on brand and consistent in style
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Basic HTML coding skills with the ability to problem solve
- 1-2 years of experience using Eloqua (preferred) or similar email marketing platform
- Experience managing privacy (CAN-SPAM, CASL) compliance preferred
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues across multiple business areas
- Must pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.