The Concessions Supervisor will be responsible for all Liquor& Wine related to Food & Beverage operations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Removing, ordering, inventory and distribution of goods for all F&B locations
- Maintain inventories for all beverages (alcohol and non-alcohol) for all areas
- Maintain inventories for all items in C-Store
- Maintain and supervise concessions' beverage room and C-Store for events and ensure staff have all supplies required
- Ensure all bar staff are trained and the state and arena beverage policies/procedures are adhered to are up to date
- Maintain and update all software programs utilized by Food & Beverage including Microsoft Office, Payroll and Timekeeping Software, Point of Sale Software and other Food & Beverage Technology Systems
- Process payroll related information and associated reports
- Assist Food & Beverage Managers in preparing for events and issues as they arise
- Assist with Payroll and Human Resource paperwork to ensure all are submitted timely and accurately
- Research “Market Trends” to ensure our business is staying current
- Provide assistance as needed to promote the success of the Food & Beverage Department
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a supervisor in an environment with alcohol sales and service
- Advanced knowledge of Food & Beverage Technology Systems
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Capable of following procedures and taking directions
- Show flexibility, have ability to multi-task projects as assigned
- Have a cooperative work attitude, dependable team player
- Possess effective communication skills
- Be able to work in stressful circumstances in a fast-paced setting
- Capable of working flexible hours with extended shifts to include late evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work long periods which involve: standing, bending, stretching, reaching, climbing stairs and the ability to lift 50 lbs. as required
- Maintain high standards of friendly customer service by greeting all guests and being genuinely interested in their needs
- Must have valid NC Driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must pass background check
This is a non-exempt hourly position.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.