- Assist the Concessions Department to facilitate accurate ordering of product for C-Store operations.
- Accurately prepare, transfer and maintain proper inventory and par levels in order to help increase sales using current merchandising techniques.
- Place orders for product with vendors to ensure proper inventory levels can be achieved
- Ensure timely product deliveries to the facility and transfer of items ordered to each location
- Establish and maintain par level stock for all items in C-Store locations
- Assist with point of purchase material, cooler tags and signage
- Perform rotation of stock items to maintain freshness for all items and merchandise
- Generate reports to show sales comparisons and usage of inventoried items by location
- Adhere to regulations regarding sanitation and general safety within all areas
- Assist with supervising concessions beverage room and C-Store staffing during events
- Familiarity with all software programs utilized by Food and Beverage Microsoft Office, Point of Sale software and reporting and other F&B Technology Systems
- Assist management in the preparation for events and help resolve any issues that may arise
- Research Market Trends to ensure our business is staying current
- Gain familiarity with the Concessions MOD responsibilities to include managing low revenue events
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous supervisor experience preferred
- Understanding of various computer programs as they apply to Food and Beverage
- Must be organized and detail oriented possessing effective communication skills
- Capable of following procedure protocol and taking directions
- Be able to work in stressful circumstances in a fast-paced setting
- Capable of working flexible hours with extended shifts including late evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work long periods to include: standing, bending stretching, reaching and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service in order to exceed our guests’ expectations
- Must pass background check and pre-employment drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.