The Concessions Manager will effectively manage aspects of the Concessions’ operation including event planning, scheduling, food preparations and production, alcohol service standards and compliance, employee training and development.
A critical function of this position will be to actively mentor, train employees, supervisors, and volunteers to meet company quality standards and promote a positive, enthusiastic, and cooperative work environment. Excellent attendance and availability to work a variable event-driven schedule including evenings, weekends, and holiday is essential. Open availability, professional presentation, outstanding interpersonal skills, self-direction and strong technical (computer and POS) aptitude required.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Control of all alcoholic beverage for Food & Beverage operation.
- Ordering, inventory, and distribution of goods for all F&B locations
- Maintain inventories for all beverages (alcohol and non-alcohol) for all Concession areas
- Maintain and supervise concessions beverage room and C-Store for events and ensure staff have all supplies required
- Ensure all bar staff are trained and the state and arena beverage policies/procedures are adhered to are up to date
- Maintain and update all software programs utilized by Food & Beverage including payroll, and point of sale software and other food & beverage technology systems
- Process employee time and associated reports for payroll
- Assist Food & Beverage Managers in the preparation for events and issues as they arise
- Assist with Payroll and Human Resource paperwork to ensure all are submitted timely and accurately
- Research “Market Trends” to ensure our business is staying current
- Aid as needed to promote the success of the Food & Beverage Department
- Generate all necessary administrative documentation including sales projections, production estimates, receipts, daily and annual projections
- Responsible for substantial amounts of revenue and accountability for all methods of non-cash payments
- Cost control by event and annually: understanding of theoretical cost and control for event and budget planning
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years related experience and/or combination of education and training required.
- Previous experience as a supervisor where environment with alcohol sales and service required
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Show flexibility, have ability to multi-task multiple projects as assigned
- Have a cooperative work attitude, dependable team player
- Possess effective communication skills
- Be able to work in stressful circumstances in a fast-paced setting
- Capable of working flexible hours with extended shifts to include late evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work long periods which involve standing, bending, stretching, reaching and the ability to lift 50 lbs. as required
- Maintain high standards of friendly customer service by greeting all guests and being genuinely interested in their needs
- Must have valid NC Driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must pass background check
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.