Responsible for receiving and maintaining records for quantities of food, beverage and related products required to adequately stock the commissary and concessions locations. Supervise, train and coach part-time commissary employees on policies, procedures, duties and activities maintain concessions inventory and equipment.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Accomplish the delivery of goods to concessions, premium services and break areas in an efficient method
- Receive and unload merchandise delivered to the commissary and ensure all products are handled, stored, rotated and dated in accordance with established health practices
- Supervise all part time staff in their daily and event duties
- Supervise and assist with the cleaning of all commissary storage areas and concession stands
- Ensure that stands are properly serviced/stocked before, during and after events and that all items are stored neatly and orderly. Ensure that all stock items are properly transferred and listed on stand inventory sheets
- Ensure that all stock items are properly counted/transferred and charged to appropriate locations using established accounting procedures
- Participate in the training and development of all part time staff
- Promote communication and teamwork to create a productive work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or its equivalent preferred
- Able to read and write English and basic math skills
- Ability to work irregular and long hours as needed, including nights, holidays and weekends
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 75lbs; walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time
- Some prior food/beverage and/or warehouse experience strongly preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
This is a non-exempt hourly position.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.