This position renews and services the existing Hurricanes Season Ticket Member accounts. Ideal candidate should have a proven ticketing background in customer service and/or sales and must able to establish solid professional relationships to maximize opportunities to increase revenue opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide top level customers service and proactive touchpoints to existing STM Accounts.
- Generate new revenue opportunities through strategic upgrades, additional seats and cross-selling.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Create and develop new business through appointments, phone prospecting, social selling, events and referrals from existing clients
- Create “Wow” moments, events and special experiences for account base
- Effectively handle incoming calls and customer service concerns from clients
- Contribute positively to a competitive sales team culture and participate in sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Work events and games as assigned to support ticket sales and service efforts and promotional initiatives
- Regularly produce accurate updates on account base, renewals, sales performance, outside appointments and event recaps
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years sales and/or customer service experience within a professional, collegiate, or minor league sports organization preferred or proven experience in ticket sales from an inside sales program.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, establish a rapport and build strong interpersonal relationships
- Exhibit good judgment, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends as well as games and events as necessary
- Ticketing system and CRM experience preferred
- Microsoft Office, Dynamics CRM, Ticketmaster, Archtics and other related computer skills required.
- Must have valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Must pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.