This position is responsible for renewing, servicing, and growing existing Hurricanes Season Ticket Member accounts. Ideal candidate should have a proven ticketing background in customer service and/or sales and must able to establish solid professional relationships to maximize opportunities to increase revenue opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide top level customers service and proactive touchpoints to existing STM Accounts.
- Generate new revenue opportunities through strategic upgrades, additional seats and cross-selling.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Create and develop new business through appointments, phone prospecting, social selling, events and referrals from existing clients
- Create “Wow” moments, events and special experiences for account base
- Effectively handle incoming calls and customer service concerns from clients
- Contribute positively to a competitive sales team culture and participate in sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Work events and games as assigned to support ticket sales and service efforts and promotional initiatives
- Regularly produce accurate updates on account base, renewals, sales performance, outside appointments and event recaps
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years of sales and/or customer experience within a professional, collegiate, or minor league sports organization preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, establish a rapport and build strong interpersonal relationships
- Exhibit good judgment, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends as well as games and events as necessary
- Ticketing system and CRM experience preferred
- Microsoft Office, Dynamics CRM, Ticketmaster, Archtics and other related computer skills required.
- Must have valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Must pass a criminal background check
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.