- Responsible for digital marketing project calendar in Salesforce, manage creative requests for email campaigns, write copy for non-client emails, and create email requests for external agency for on-going email campaigns.
- Work closely with Corporate Partnership team on planning and execution of partner campaigns across all digital channels, including gathering assets, scheduling campaigns, getting approvals, and creating campaign recaps.
- Support Director of Digital Business Strategy with reporting, presentations, creative requests, partner recaps, stakeholder approvals, and other ad hoc projects for TD Garden and Boston Bruins.
- Partner with Retail and Brand Marketing teams to oversee updates to BostonProShop.com, campaign execution, reporting, and social posting from eComm channels.
- Facilitate digital needs for major email campaigns. (i.e., landing pages, form creation, tracking, and re-targeting.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience
- Must possess a working knowledge of marketing automation systems and have familiarity with Sales CRM systems (Sales Force is preferred) HTML 5, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience reporting and analyzing email, web, and digital metrics using Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and other analytics tools.
- Experience posting organically to social channels, and running paid social ads
- Project managing multiple marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will posses:
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, who can thrive in a face pace and constantly changing environment, while maintaining a high level of organization.
- Ability to analyze data and provide strategic recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with all levels within the organization.
- Strong writing ability, particularly in the context of writing marketing email communication.
- Flexibility both with schedule and responsibilities.
- Ability to work well under strict deadlines and in a high-volume environment while juggling multiple projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.