Our Exciting Work Environment:
TD Garden, home to the Bruins and its loyal bastion of fans, is located in the heart of historic downtown Boston and holds a capacity crowd of 17,565. As New England’s largest sports and entertainment arena, TD Garden is the home of the storied NHL’s Boston Bruins and NBA’s Boston Celtics franchises and hosts over 3.5 million people a year at its world-renowned concerts, sporting events, family shows, wrestling, and ice shows.
The Service Account Executive (internally known as Member Experience Executive) is responsible for the overall relationship and retention of TD Garden’s highest revenue clients, including retaining, cultivating, and stewarding corporations and personal licensees in hospitality contracts.
- Delivers proactive account management by serving as the primary liaison between clients and the Boston Garden Society – the premium-seating umbrella of TD Garden, formerly known as The Premium Club – by means of experience driven strategies and day-to-day task completion.
- Responsible for achieving and or exceeding a personal annual renewal revenue quota for contracts that are expiring and fall under their representation.
- Responsible for reaching or exceeding budgeted financial goals in one or more of our key retention categories, including but not limited to: contracted business, early extensions, and customer upgrades.
- Assists management team in managing risks and their fiduciary responsibilities by discovering client goals and objectives, proposing new business solutions, and implementing services and products to fulfill client needs and objectives.
- Acts as a liaison to all Boston Garden Society clients, completing requests that include, but are not limited to: contract administration, ticketing fulfillment, client event execution, invoicing and payment plans, special requests, and all member communications.
- Oversees implementation of client amenities and services to optimize client experience and maximize sales profitability.
- Responds to all inbound inquiries from Boston Garden Society clients that they are accountable for via email, letters, and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Cultivates optimal client relationships by attending multiple TD Garden events and interacting with clients to maximize their event experience.
- Oversees execution of the clients ongoing touch points that are associated with the clients’ contract stage.
- Works collaboratively with Client Development Executives to achieve the annual Premium Plan.
- Assists with the creation of new amenity programs and develop special events for Boston Garden Society members including premium trips, skates, play on parquet, open practices, external sports outings, etc. Collaborates with Client Development Executives to solicit referrals for the purpose of generating new sales leads.
- Works efficiently with finance to insure annual collections and box office for clients ticketing needs.
- The role will be assigned and accountable for the facilitation and administration of special projects such as: recommendations on client communication, facilitating client research, liaison with external associations, event planning, Sportservice (food and beverage), Salesforce administration, among others.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of sales and/or retention experience.
- Ability to deal effectively with high end clients, strong organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, strong decision making skills.
- Detail oriented, diplomatic, empathetic, with exceptional customer service skills. Ability to close sales.
- Experience with MS Office, Salesforce or similar CRM. Ticketmaster Archtics experience preferred.
Who We Are:
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements. Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.