Ticket Sales Representative with Arizona Coyotes Hockey Club in Glendale, AZ
Arizona Coyotes Hockey Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Glendale, AZ
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Job Title: Ticket Sales Representative
Department: Ticket Sales
Reporting: Director, Business Development
Under the direction of the Director, Business Development, the Ticket Sales Representative responsibilities include prospecting to sell and service new accounts, create new ideas to increase both Season & Group ticket sales for the Arizona Coyotes, arena events, and other properties. Perform basic office functions as needed. Please Note: The Ticket Sales Representative position has consistently been our main feeder system to our Full Time Season Ticket & Group Sales teams. This position is part time/hourly working up to 29.5 hours per week plus commission.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Sell ticket products including group tickets, season tickets, partial & mini plan packages, and individual event ticket products for the Arizona Coyotes, Gila River Arena, and other properties.
• Build relationships to provide repeat business, maximize cross selling opportunities and excellent customer service.
• Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
• Daily dedication to making a minimum of (85) out of season and (75) in-season quality outbound calls from provided lists of Coyotes game buyers as well as other lead sources including area companies to sell season, group and partial plan ticket packages.
• Call past customers and solicit new sales leads to generate incremental Season, Mini & Group Sales opportunities.
• Handle incoming sales calls from sales prospects for all ticket products.
• Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of Gila River Arena to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
• Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products.
• Document and maintain all Sales touch-point activities within the CRM system.
• Engage fans on game nights at the Sales Center to build database and to support ticket sales promotional initiatives.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Manage multiple relationships well
• Detail oriented and organized
• Aggressive, competitive and committed
• Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
• Effective time management skills
Education and Formal Training:
• College degree required.
• Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience is preferred but not required.
Material and Equipment Used:
• Daily use of Ticketmaster and Archtics software as well as Excel, Word, and Microsoft CRM