Job Title: Video Producer/Editor
Department: Content & Entertainment Experience
Reporting: Executive Producer, Video and Live Broadcast
The Arizona Coyotes Content Team is looking for an experienced video and production storyteller
to join their hungry group of creatives! This shooter/editor would join an innovative group tasked
with telling the most dynamic and engaging stories in professional sports.
Not into sports? Not into hockey? Even better! Let’s bring some stories to life!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Produce, Shoot, and Edit video features for in-arena and digital platforms
- Shoot and Edit a wide variety of stories and activations
- Create and Develop fresh/relevant ideas that take us beyond the sport
- Assist with the gathering/production/loading of visual assets on game days.
- Collaborate on the departmental cataloging/organization of projects and data
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Strong experience in Adobe Premiere (experience in other aspects of Adobe Creative
- Suite preferred)
- Experience shooting with DSLR and/or Mirrorless Cameras and Photo Lenses
- Ability to work independently and see projects through completion.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Creativity and ability to bring innovative ideas and narratives
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow brand guidelines.
- Strong passion for film history and knowledge of the various techniques associated
- with a broad variety of film genres
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable Arts Degree (preferred, but not required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.