Premium Service Executive - Season Ticket Retention & Customer Service
The Premium Service Executive is a full-time, exempt position within the Season Ticket Retention & Customer Service Department. The primary responsibility for a Premium Account Service Executive is to increase sales to Anaheim Ducks Premium Orange Alliance Members. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. This role must be filled by someone who is self-motivated and able to meet and exceed stipulated service, sales, and retention goals – someone who will deliver customized, targeted sales strategies.
The Premium Service Executive will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. Our focus is to provide a first class experience for every current Orange Alliance Member. The ability to develop relationships and provide personalized service is critical to this position and the ultimate goal of Orange Alliance Member retention. The Premium Service Executive position reports directly to the Director of Retention and Customer Service. If you have prior experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
- Make outbound calls to set face-to-face appointments in the market place. In a typical week and at a minimum, 50% of a Premium Service Executive’s work time is spent selling or obtaining orders from prospective clients in the field. Set up appointments and in-person meetings to qualify, identify needs, present value and negotiate.
- Generate new business revenue through upgrades, add-ons, referrals, and new sales of ticket packages and suites to meet yearly-designated goals.
- Independently analyze each member’s objectives, preferences and likelihood to renew, along with finding additional opportunities to grow the business. Create a plan based on that information to develop a book of business valued at over $6M in over 300+ accounts.
- Develop relationships with Orange Alliance Members to maximize renewal percentages by going above and beyond. Proactively provide outstanding service to assigned premium members. The primary goal is to create a First Class Experience for every guest.
- Effectively build relationships and communicate with members on a 1:1 basis to build long- term new and renewal sales success
- Proactively sell to “fence sitters” to elevate Orange Alliance Member renewal percentage.
- During a typical week schedule and execute 10-15 in market meetings and during game nights complete 10-15 in-seat meetings.
- Responsible for Orange Alliance Member Renewal process including coordinating in person meetings, following up with customers, confirming orders, and providing necessary information and documentation to clients to assist them with their renewals, as well as looking for opportunities to increase revenue through upgrades, add-ons, and referrals.
- Proactively communicate (in person, via phone and/or email) and respond to client requests, inquiries and concerns from assigned members in a timely manner for activities including selling upgrades, add-ons and referrals, following up on outstanding payments, mailing/emailing documents, securing signed invoices, creating WOW moments, etc.
- Based on independent judgment and discretion, utilize available building and team resources to provide problem solving to secure reasonable solutions in a timely manner.
- Independently plan and execute special events held by the Anaheim Ducks organization to solidify relationships with Orange Alliance Members while managing a budget. Develop and manage all aspects of Premium Orange Alliance Member event planning including ideation, design, and production (and coordinate with other departments when necessary).
- Assist with coordination and attend Premium Department events.
- Provide daily documentation to track all member correspondence and activities in CRM database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year college or university or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three (3) years prior sales and retention experience; preferably in a sports environment and with a premium clientele.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer service.
- Aggressive, competitive and committed to meeting and exceeding stipulated service and sales goals.
- Strong ability to stay positive when faced with adversity and addressing issues that are out of your control
- Proven time management and organizational skills; ability to effectively manage dozens of tasks simultaneously with high degree of detail.
- Ability to handle both internal and external customers with the highest level of integrity.
- Self-starter who is outgoing, has an energetic personality, and a strong work ethic with ability to self-manage without constant supervision.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays as required. Must be available to work all Ducks home games, Orange Alliance Member and Premium Member events, and some away games.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.