Maintenance Engineer with Honda Center in Anaheim , CA
Honda Center jobs
Sports Jobs in Anaheim , CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Engineering
The Maintenance Engineer is a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) position within the Operations Department of the Honda Center. This position is responsible for performing maintenance duties as required and should be capable of responding to and resolving building-related problems and/or service requests. The successful candidate must be able to work independently, as well as in a team dynamic. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager. Anaheim Arena Management (Honda Center) offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. EOE.
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
· Installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, including refrigeration systems. Maintenance of complex control systems.
· Installation of electrical circuitry, disconnect switches, lighting fixtures, transformers, motor controls, PLCs and ballasts
· Air Handler maintenance to include filters, belts and all associated parts
· Troubleshoot/repair icemakers, ice machines, freezers and refrigerators
· Install and maintain commercial kitchen equipment
· Install and repair various plumbing parts and equipment
· Install pumps/motors of various sizes and capacities
· Inspect/log boilers, chillers and air handler activity set points and performance
· Perform other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.