Would you like to join the NHL?|
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with the NHL.
If you are interested in working for a participating NHL, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered.
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
- Assist with execution of setup and teardown for various events
- Handling and organization of building equipment and supplies
- Assist with general upkeep of the building
- Take equipment to be repaired
- Order and pick up supplies and various building materials as needed
- Transport items to and from offsite warehouse facility
- Other duties and responsibilities as required and assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and stay on task
- Good time management skills
- Position requires the ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Capable of pushing/lifting minimum of 65 lbs.
- Possess a valid California driver’s license with good driving record.
- Flexible schedule – able to work weekends and holidays as required.
How did you hear about this job?