The Motor City Rockers Professional Hockey Club, proud members of the Federal Prospects Hockey League, are seeking a passionate and qualified candidate for the position of Mascot Performer.
The Mascot Performer’s primary role will be responsible for the entertainment of Rockers fans during all 28 home games and other events as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- We are hiring a performer for the Mascot for the Motor City Rockers. This is a seasonal position.
- You must be an energetic individual who works well with others and can engage with fans of all ages.
- You must be in strong physical condition to wear a multi-layer costume and perform for extended periods of time. We do have cooling vests and fans to help with comfort while in the costume.
- Ideal person would be in or around the height range of 5’7”-6’0”.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet fans prior to, during and after events
- Maintain costume cleanliness and well-being.
- The mascot performer will be needed for all 28 Rockers home games, plus select team appearances and community events.
- Create a fun and exciting experience for fans at every Rockers game and event.
- Brainstorm new ideas and promotions to enhance the gameday experience for Rockers fans
- Take and follow direction from the Game Operations & Activation Coordinator
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Candidates are subject to full background check.