Sunrise Sports & Entertainment, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates (Florida Panthers Hockey Club, Ltd; Arena Operating Company, Ltd.; Incredible Ice, LLC) are equal opportunity employers and adhere to and believe in equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or disability or other characteristics protected by applicable law. In accordance with legal requirements, reasonable accommodations will be made to allow individuals to participate in the application process. Should you desire accommodation, please make your request known to the Human Resources Department.
Full/Part: Part time
Base Salary: Hourly
Category: Ticket Sales, Box Office
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist in processing all concert/event/hockey orders including internal, groups, and premium.
- Aid in processing payment plans on a monthly basis using Ticketmaster Arcthics.
- Assist in supervision of the part-time staff including event day responsibilities, cash handling, and scheduling.
- Understand and adhere to all policies and procedures in relation to processing internal, group, and premium sales orders.
- Coordinates implementation of all Ticket Operations policies and procedures.
- Assist in the supervision of the Sales and/or Will Call windows for all events as needed.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with all levels of arena staff and clients.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients and customers.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of one year Box Office experience required.
- Requires proven customer service abilities, experience with computer processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Experience working with cash and cash handling procedures.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, extensive customer service skills.
- Strong ability to adapt to changes, work effectively under pressure and produce accurate results in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and database software. Knowledge of the Ticketmaster Classic and Arcthics ticketing systems.
- Ability to work flexible schedules to cover games, concerts and other events held on nights, weekends, and holidays.