The Florida Panthers are the hottest team in the NHL. We are a driven, energetic team whose
sales are taking off and we are in search of a college or graduate students with the right
combination of initiative, organizational skills, and sales savvy to help us grow. In this
Internship, you will be working directly with our leadership team who will coach you on
how to use essential sales tools, build leads, qualify customers and close sales. This hands-on
experience will leave you prepared for any sales job you seek going forward.
Key focus and learning:
• The steps of the sales cycle
• Cold calling techniques that will help you connect with and pitch the right people
• How to use leading sales software programs
• How to communicate with the marketing department to produce significant sales collateral
• How to create expert presentations
We are looking for:
• Candidates with positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism and keen sense of
• Enthusiasm, creativity, and desire to learn the trade
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and work hard to achieve goals
• A high level of comfort interacting with all kinds of people
• A shared passion for the business and a desire to positively influence the business.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.