*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Last Updated: January 2020
Job Title: Senior Manager, Activation
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Reports To: Vice President, Corporate Partnerships
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: BB&T Center
This position manages day-to-day account management, activation and contract fulfillment for select corporate partners. The Senior Manager, Activation will be the day to day contact for several corporate partners and will help them execute their strategy at the BB&T Center to attract customers for their businesses. The position will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships and providing best-in-class experiences and marketing campaigns for partners.
- Direct day-to-day account management including activation, fulfillment and budget for assigned corporate partners
- Develop customized marketing programs using new or available inventory to achieve partners business objectives and drive revenue
- Liaison with internal departments including community, digital, premium experiences and finance to identify and execute marketing programs for key sponsors throughout the year
- Coordinate all partner tickets, suites, sponsor trips and special events for assigned partners
- Create and execute special events associated with partners
- Work with partners on approval of marketing programs, associated rules, artwork, and supporting media in adherence with Panthers guidelines
- Manage coach and player access and endorsements for marketing partnerships and premium experiences
- Create season recaps for all managed partners that provide documentation of delivered contractual, paid and bonus assets as well as value provided against such assets
- Work closely with sales team to provide recommendations on marketing platforms to enhance current partner relationships and provide new ideas for potential partners
- Management and analysis of partner measurement / ROI / ROO tools
- Manage game day staff providing services to key sponsors and other relationships in lead up to and at
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3-5 years of work experience activating sports sponsorships
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and approach situations in a solution-oriented manner
- Highly organized and have the ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Experience using a CRM system (KORE, Salesforce, etc)
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays, based on business needs and events
Walking – Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
Standing – Particularly for sustained periods of time.
Lifting - Raising objects from a lower to a higher position (up to 25 pounds) or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
Talking - Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
Hearing - Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Full-Time position. Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and occasional holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.