We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Florida Panthers Panther Patrol is the face of the organization in our local communities. As a member of the Panther Patrol, be prepared to be great. We are looking for someone who is engaging, professional, reliable, and motivated to go above and beyond the norm. As a team, we need to build the Florida Panthers fan base by building relationships and leaving every fan encountered with a positive, memorable impression.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Available to work flexible, non-traditional hours for various events in the community and game nights
- Set up, execution and management of the mobile marketing assets such as inflatables, games, and prizes
- Assist with youth hockey initiatives and street hockey programs throughout the South Florida area.
- Engage fans with a positive, energetic professionalism
- Assist with inventory of Panthers promotional and sales materials for use in grass roots marketing initiatives
- Assist in data collection at various events
- Assist with other fan development and marketing efforts as needed
- Work weeknights and weekends, as necessary
- Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Some college preferred
- Self-motivated – desire to go above and beyond
- Ability to work flexible hours and tight deadlines
- Experience in event planning or grass roots marketing preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude and punctuality required
- Ability to carry a minimum of 40 lbs. (position requires physical labor)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Hockey knowledge a plus
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle large objects, tools, carts and drive machinery. Reach, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, talk, and hear for up to 8-14 hours a day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to work both indoors and outdoors as required by the function, and may be also exposed to adverse conditions including inclement weather, noise, fumes, etc.