*TeamWork will automatically move your application information to the team's UKG system. *
Last Updated: September 2021
Job Title: Hockey Monitor
Department: Ice Den – Hockey Operations
Reports To: Hockey Director
Employment Type: Part-Time
Location: Panthers IceDen
The Hockey Monitor is responsible for the monitoring of all hockey programs at the Florida Panthers IceDen to ensure on time payments prior to each session as well as assisting with the cleanliness of the locker rooms for each follow on program.
- Arrive prior to all hockey skating sessions and set-up equipment (Tablet/Podium)
- Check in hockey players before letting them on the ice for payment
- Communicate directly with the Manager of Hockey Operations about any issues that may arise
- Help develop and complete hockey tracker (as advised)
- Update hockey session times in system (as advised)
- Ensure all locker rooms are clean and prepared for follow on programs
- Other duties as assigned
- 16 or older, college student preferred
- Effective leadership skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to work
- Prior ice skating rink experience preferred
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Comfortable working in a face-paced environment
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility with work schedule- Nights, weekends, and holidays required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a non-exempt position. Must have flexible hours with the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
At the Florida Panthers, Arena Operating Company, Panthers Ice Den, and Sanza Food Service we strive to make every employee feel valued and respected for who they are and the unique contributions they make. We believe that a diverse and inclusive company is a more innovative and successful company, which is why we aim to infuse diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) into all aspects of our culture and our business. Our approach to DE&I is focused on five key pillars: Employee Engagement; Education; Workforce Diversity, Communications, and Community Impact.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired COVID-19 Vaccination Card