Last Updated: July 2019
Job Title: Corporate Partnerships Analyst
Department: Business Intelligence
Reports To: Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: BB&T Center
The Florida Panthers Hockey Club is looking for the next key piece to join the staff and help build the excitement at the BB&T Center. The Corporate Partnerships Analyst will be responsible for managing the CRM side of corporate partnerships agreements in Salesforce, creating and maintaining sponsorship revenue reports, assisting the activation team in the fulfillment of partner ticket requests and tracking relevant sponsorship metrics using third-party platforms. The CP Analyst will be an integral member of all business intelligence projects and initiatives. They will report to the Senior Manager of Business Intelligence.
- Assist with the compilation and analysis of Corporate Partnerships reporting
- Work directly with the Corporate Partnerships sales and activation teams to deliver and maintain accurate data in presentations, recaps and collateral
- Utilize various partnership research tools to provide analysis and insight into potential and current partners
- Manage and maintain all Partnership reporting in KORE/Salesforce system
- Assist with the development and creation of department documents, proposals and client materials
- Provide forward thinking, strategic insight and support for Corporate Partnerships team
- Assist Corporate Partnerships team with CRM needs using KORE and Salesforce
- Review and understand all aspects of partner contracts to ensure efficient implementation and fulfillment
- Develop end of season partner business recaps
- Assist Corporate Partnerships sales team in creating and developing new programs for sales inventory
- Track and communicate partner related expenses and inventory throughout the year
- Analyze and report marketing program performance quarterly to evaluate success of promotional plans
- Work with departments within organization including Box Office, Marketing, Communications, Game Presentation to fulfill activation requirements and report data
- Create visualizations to tell the story of partnership data and activations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Sport Management, or related discipline
- 1-2 years related Corporate Partnership Analytics experience
- Strong analytic, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills preferred
- Experience compiling and analyzing data from multiple sources and building meaningful presentations
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize, meet deadlines and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Experience with research, CRM (Salesforce) and reporting tools (KORE) a plus
This position works in an arena where the noise level is generally high, crowd traffic is heavy, temperatures are variable – often cold; lights are bright or dark with occasional exposure to flashing lights and pyrotechnics.
Walking – Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
Standing – Particularly for sustained periods of time.
Lifting - Raising objects from a lower to a higher position (up to 25 pounds) or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
Talking - Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Hearing - Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full-Time position. Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and occasional holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.