*TeamWork will automatically move your application information to the team's UKG system. *
Last Updated: July 2021
Job Title: Front Office Evening Supervisor
Department: IceDen – Front Office
Reports To: Front Office Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Panthers IceDen
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. They should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Assist front office manager with adding new programs and seasons to the point of sale system for purchase. Helps monitor website to ensure the correct information appears and is up to date
- Assist front office manager with training new part-time employees with how- to use our point of sale system, program information, customer service, and other office task
- Assist front office manager with ordering office supplies and maintaining a clean and organized office space
- Use point-of-sale system to register and take payments from customers for figure skating programs, hockey leagues, private lessons, public skating, birthday parties, etc.….
- Assist with booking birthday parties and camp field trips
- Greet and interact with customers to provide information about upcoming events, programs, camps, and building information
- Resolve customer issues and listen to complaints
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have high school diploma and previous office work experience
- Must have strong communication skills, be detailed orientated, and good problem-solving skills
- Must be able to handle fast pace environments and multiple task at once
- Highly coachable, team player with a positive. Strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This position works in an arena where the noise level is generally high, crowd traffic is heavy, temperatures are variable – often cold; lights are bright or dark with occasional exposure to flashing lights and pyrotechnics.
Balancing - Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces. This factor is important if the amount of balancing exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion and maintenance of body equilibrium.
Stooping - Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full motion of the lower extremities and back muscles.
Kneeling - Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
Crouching - Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
Reaching - Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
Standing - Particularly for sustained periods of time.
Walking - Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
Pushing - Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
Pulling - Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
Lifting - Raising objects up to 30 pounds from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
Grasping - Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
Feeling - Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
Talking - Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Hearing - Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
Repetitive motion - Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Must be able to work traditional hours in addition to late nights, weekends and holidays.
At the Florida Panthers, Arena Operating Company, Panthers Ice Den, and Sanza Food Service we strive to make every employee feel valued and respected for who they are and the unique contributions they make. We believe that a diverse and inclusive company is a more innovative and successful company, which is why we aim to infuse diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) into all aspects of our culture and our business. Our approach to DE&I is focused on five key pillars: Employee Engagement; Education; Workforce Diversity, Communications, and Community Impact.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.