*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Last Updated: October 2020
Job Title: Account Manager, Premium Services
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Senior Manager, Client Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: BB&T Center
The Premium Services Account Manager is directly responsible for all revenue goals associated with an assigned account base of existing premium territory members and annual suite members, focusing on renewals and retention, referrals, add-ons, and upgrades. The Premium Service Account Manager will focus on creating long-term relationships with assigned account base by being proactive to anticipate client needs while providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Meet and exceed retention and associated revenue goals with assigned account base.
- Responsible for attaining revenue goals associated with new business, nightly suites and group tickets
- Build strong relationships with assigned Premium Territory Members and Annual Suite Members through proactive communication, including seat/suite visits, client office visits, phone calls, emails and other communication channels.
- Responsible for the selling of upgrades, add-ons, and referrals.
- Respond and resolve all customer requests, concerns and inquiries from assigned base and others as needed.
- Meet and exceed assigned service levels and company standards.
- Assist with special events for premium clientele such as networking/social events, meet & greets, etc. Includes handling set up, creative briefs, email blast request, form stack, mailing invitations and tracking RSVP’s.
- Work closely with Ticket Sales, Marketing, Community Relations, Business Intelligence, Arena Staff, Game Operations, Building Operations, PR and Sponsorship to execute integrated programs.
- Assist in the creation of new benefits and service initiatives for premium clients
- Responsible for assisting with the coordination of the invoicing for payments and contracts for Premium Territory Members & Annual Suite Members
- Assist Suite Members & Territory Members with mobile ticketing, the NHL App, and answering the Client Services Member Line.
- Assist with material that goes into the Territory Member locker room web page section and related premium material; update and create new features with the website manager.
- Manage the Premium Clubs & Suites on game days & assist with fan experiences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA in Business and two years ticket sales &/or service experience preferred
- Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Knowledge of Archtics, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills and relationship building skills
- Key client interactive skills, problem solver, creative, attention to detail
- Natural proactive approach and positive attitude, team orientated and self-motivated
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
This position works in an arena where the noise level is generally high, crowd traffic is heavy, temperatures are variable – often cold; lights are bright or dark with occasional exposure to flashing lights and pyrotechnics.
Walking – Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
Standing – Particularly for sustained periods of time.
Lifting - Raising objects from a lower to a higher position (up to 25 pounds) or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
Balancing – Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces. This factor is important if the amount of balancing exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion and maintenance of body equilibrium.
Hearing - Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
Talking - Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Full-Time position. Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and occasional holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.