DATE: April 11th, 2019
JOB TITLE: Account Executive, Premium Services
DEPT: Premium Services
REPORTS TO: Manager, Premium Services
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Location: BB&T Center
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
JOB SUMMARY: The Premium Services Account Executive is directly responsible for all revenue goals associated with an assigned account base of existing premium ticket holders and annual suite owners, focusing on renewals and retention, referrals, add-ons, and upgrades. The Premium Service Account Executive will focus on creating relationships with assigned account base by being pro-active to anticipate client needs.
• Meet and exceed retention and associated revenue goals with assigned account base.
• Build strong relationships with assigned Premium Ticket Holder and Suite Owner base through pro-active communication, including seat/suite visits, phone calls, emails and other communication channels.
• Responsible for the selling of upgrades, add-ons, and referrals.
• Respond and resolve all customer requests, concerns and inquiries from assigned base.
• Meet and exceed assigned service levels and standards.
• Manage the sales initiatives calendar.
• Assist with special events for premium clientele such as networking/social events, meet & greets, etc. Includes handling set up, creative briefs, email blast request, form stack, mailing invitations and tracking RSVP ’s.
• Work closely with Ticket Sales, Marketing, Community Relations, Arena Staff, Game Operations, Building Operations, PR and Sponsorship to execute integrated programs.
• Assist in the creation of new benefits and service initiatives for premium clients
• Responsible for assisting with the coordination of the invoicing for payments and contracts for renewals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA in Business and two years ticket sales &/or service experience preferred
• Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
• Knowledge of Archtics, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
• Excellent Communication Skills and relationship builder
• Key client interactive skills, problem solver, creative, attention to detail
• Natural proactive approach and positive attitude, team orientated and self-motivated
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays