Are you a friendly, outgoing, passionate team player looking for an exciting position in the fast-paced world of Sports and Entertainment?
Become a part of Edmonton history by joining Oilers Entertainment Group as we open Rogers Place this fall. Together, our guest experience team will provide world class customer service that exceeds our guests’ expectations and creates “I Remember Moments” that last a lifetime.
As a member of our guest experience team you will have an opportunity to create a welcoming and exciting environment that brings our guests to their feet.
Guest Experience includes:
- Guest Relations Host
- Ticket Host
- Section Host
Here is a selection of specific duties and functions that may be asked to fulfill:
- Proactively engage, assist and welcome all Rogers Place guests with a smile and helping hand
- Make a positive and memorable impact on the experience of our guests
- Develop and promote a deep understanding of Rogers Place, its programs and services
- Identify and provide assistance to all guests in need in a timely and efficient manner
- Understand and celebrate each event’s promotions and special events by communicating them to guests in an effort to pique interest and encourage participation
- Document all safety incidents (major or minor) and report to your Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- An infectious smile, high integrity and an empathetic approach to customer service
- Strong listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive disposition with the ability to work effectively and enthusiastically as a team player
- A talent for calling upon creative problem-solving skills and assertiveness as needed
- A committed, pro-active approach to upholding the Rogers Place guest experience philosophy
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of the organization
- High energy, hardworking individual with an ability to identify and resolve guest inquiries
- A willingness to adapt to a variety of roles and surroundings within Rogers Place
- Ability to work evening, weekend and holidays as required