Reporting to the Manager, Ticket Sales, the Account Executive, Ticket Sales is responsible for creating revenue primarily through the sale of ticket packages and group sales for the Edmonton Oil Kings.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participates in Ticket Package (primary focus) and Group Sales (secondary focus)
- Responsible for in-game execution of Ticket Package and Group Sales activations
- Displays strong time management skills to balance the workload between B2B, B2C and Group Sales initiatives
- Face-to-face meetings with B2B and Group Sales clients
- Outbound phone calls, emails and social selling techniques to connect with B2C clients
- Conducts in-game visits with current and prospective clients
- Builds relationships with new and existing buyers, and upsell current clients
- Represents Oil Kings ticket sales at various community events
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma is an asset
- 1-2 years of sales experience is preferred
- Must have persistence and creativity
- Must be driven and self motivated
- Must be have strong relationship building skills with external customers
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in addition to a strong telephone presence.
- Must have access to a vehicle and a motor vehicle license for Alberta (or ability to obtain one prior to employment).
- Be willing to work weekends and evenings; Oil Kings Games and various events.
- Experience with Archtics and CRM software is an asset