*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Reporting to the Manager, In-Game Video Production, the Coordinator, In-Game Video Production and Motion Graphics is responsible for supporting the design and development of creative content for in-game entertainment for Oilers Entertainment Group.
- Design, develop, & produce creative content requirements in support of Oilers, Oil Kings, Sponsorship & OEG initiatives, with an emphasis on in-game scoreboard entertainment.
- Provide creative services in the fields of video production & motion graphics.
- Organize production components from start to finish.
- Lead or assist in post-production (editing, colour-grading, visual effects, motion graphics, sound design).
- Lead or assist in production (camera operations, lighting, cinematography, digital storage).
- Lead or assist in pre-production (script writing, storyboarding, scheduling, booking).
- Collaborate with vendors (directors, producers, VO artists, motion graphic designers) & internal staff in the creation of successful video content to ensure brand integrity.
- Participate in brainstorming and problem-solving solutions for creative & technical solutions.
- Identify trends in filmmaking, motion design, visual effects & software / hardware.
- Continual research and exploration of video and motion graphics techniques, ideas and executions across all industries (sports, entertainment, cinema, music, etc.).
- 3+ years of progressive experience in digital media, specifically video production.
- 3+ years of knowledge and experience in programs such as: Adobe After Effects, Red Giant, Video Copilot.
- Knowledge in Cinema 4D, Octane Render considered an asset.
- 3+ years of experience in filmmaking with emphasis on cinematography using current camera technology.
- 3+ years of knowledge and experience in programs such as: Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated planner with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under time pressures while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work long, unpredictable hours on evenings, weekends and holidays.
Candidates must provide links to previous motion graphics / video production work in their application.
Only those candidates moving forward in the application process will be contacted.