Oilers Entertainment Group (OEG) delivers leading sports, entertainment and other special event programming to fans and patrons in Canada and the United States. OEG owns the 5-time Stanley Cup Champion Edmonton Oilers, the WHL’s Edmonton Oil Kings, the AHL’s Bakersfield Condors, and will operate Rogers Place, the new home of the Oilers and Oil Kings in downtown Edmonton. OEG also owns and operates one of Canada’s most accomplished television, event, and brand-promotion companies and has recently added Silver Pictures Entertainment to its growing sports & entertainment business.
Vision: “To be a global leader in Sports and Entertainment”
Mission Statement: “We deliver I Remember Moments by investing in world class talent, committing to service excellence and connecting fans to their passion.”
Reporting to the Manager, Inside/Outside Sales, the Account Executive, Inside Sales is responsible for creating revenue primarily through the sale of ticket packages for the Edmonton Oil Kings.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the sale of Season Seat Memberships, Flex Packs, and Mini Plans to focused lead lists of qualified game and package buyers
- Identifies the correct ticket package for each unique buyer
- Conducts in-game visits with current and prospective clients
- Builds relationships with new and existing buyers
- Upsells current clients
- Works the sales booth at all Oil Kings home games and events
- Assists in the execution of Group Sales experiences
- Represents the Oil Kings Ticket Sales department at various community events
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma is an asset
- Sales experience in a sports environment is an asset
- Must have persistence and creativity
- Must be driven and self motivated
- Must be have strong relationship building skills with external customers
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in addition to a strong telephone presence.
- Must have access to a vehicle and a motor vehicle license for Alberta (or ability to obtain one prior to employment)