*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Reporting to the Team President, the Manager, Retail & Event Operations is responsible for set up and follow through of any and all operations, and responsible for entire retail operation, including ordering, design, display, sales, inventory, and tracking.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee all set up for games and special events including planning, preparing event notes scripts, and staffing duties.
- Responsible for all office maintenance issues and needs.
- Liaison with Arena Staff & Concessions Staff – Maintain strong relationship with management, resolve any issues/mistakes, work together to continually improve operations.
- Oversee seasonal and part-time employees
- Overseeing receiving, inventory, storage, and setup of all retail merchandise items and giveaway promotional items
- Oversee game day manager regarding planning, on boarding, training and scheduling
- Responsible for all inventories of goods
- Responsible for entire retail operation including inventory, ordering and accounting for arena team store, and online sales.
- Hire, supervise and train all merchandise and game day employees.
- Responsible for the merchandising and operations budget.
- Oversee and maintain our online merchandise store.
- Maintain and analyze sales and inventory reports.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Degree is In lieu of formal education, extensive experience in a related field may be considered
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field is preferred
- Outstanding work ethic, self-motivated and team player.
- Must have good time management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Must have good relationship building skills
- Fluent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook).
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good finance related skills
- Passion for staying up to date with apparel styles and trends.
- Ability to lift and move displays, merchandise, boxes, etc. regularly.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Must have access to a vehicle and a motor vehicle license (or ability to obtain one prior to employment)
Experience Preferred 3