*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Reports to the Director, Creative Services & Game Presentation. The Manager, Creative Services & Game Presentation will assist the Bakersfield Condors Marketing department in all graphic and web design projects and assist in the coordination and execution of all assigned elements relating to live game and event production.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate on, and create, graphic designs and layout elements for all print, digital and electronic marketing and advertising, sponsorable elements, digital and social media, website, merchandise and other products ensuring all materials are completed in a professional and timely manner utilizing Adobe Cloud Services (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Assist Marketing department in the creation of graphics; executing marketing campaigns and sales promotions through visual assets, video, and interactive experiences; coordinate with multiple departments, including Sales, Corporate, and Community Relations on creative needs.
- Assist in maintaining digital photo archives.
- Adhere to brand imaging standards ensuring consistency in look and feel.
- Provide production and operational support to the Game Presentation department during all Bakersfield Condors home games and scheduled events.
- Will act as a liaison between the game/event Producer to set up and cue part-time Condors Ice Crew, host, and other talent for live promotional opportunities and intermission activities that occur throughout the game.
- Assist in making sure that all pre-game, in-game, and post-game entertainment elements occur promptly at their pre-designated time and are executed accurately.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Degree is In lieu of degree, extensive experience in a related field will be considered
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Strong ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines.
- A passion for sports and entertainment production.
- Familiarity with printing and production processes is necessary.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivated and team player.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Must have access to a vehicle and a motor vehicle license (or ability to obtain one prior to employment)
Experience Preferred 3