Reports to the Director, Tickets & Premium Seating. The Account Executive, Ticket Packages is responsible for creating revenue through the sale of ticket packages and group tickets in addition to creating and building relationships with new and existing Ticket Package clients and prospects.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Primarily responsible for Ticket Package sales to businesses
- Responsible for ticket package sales to individuals and Group Ticket sales
- Surpass individual Ticket Package and Group Tickets sales targets
- Responsible for prospecting using phone calls, e-mail and social media
- Responsible for face-to-face and / or virtual meetings with clients
- In-game visits with Ticket Package clients
- Attend afterhours networking events
- Creating and building relationships with new and existing Ticket Package clients and prospects
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 1-3 years of Sales experience in a sports environment is preferred
- Must have a strong sales strategy with persistence and creativity
- Must have strong relationship building skills with external customers
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in addition to a strong telephone presence.
- Ability to execute exceptional organizational skills in the face of tight deadlines and multiple demands.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Experience with ticketing and CRM software is an asset
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Must have access to a vehicle and a motor vehicle license (or ability to obtain one prior to employment).
- Successful applicants must provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination