Account Executive, Member Service (Bakersfield Condors) - Bakersfield Condors (Bakersfield · CA)
About OEG Sports & Entertainment:
OEG Sports & Entertainment delivers North America’s leading sports and entertainment experiences to connect our fans to their passions. Located in the heart of the ICE District, OEG owns the 5-time Stanley Cup Champion Edmonton Oilers, the WHL’s three-time Memorial Cup Champion Edmonton Oil Kings, and the AHL’s Bakersfield Condors. OEG operates Rogers Place, North America’s premier sports and entertainment venue.
Reports to the VP, Member Service. The Account Executive, Member Service is responsible for providing tactical support to facilitate and support sales and service initiatives for the Bakersfield Condors. In addition, they are responsible for supporting the Ticket Sales and Ticket Service teams in the day to day use of our Ticketing system which is our primary revenue and customer database, ensuring the capture and integrity of product, customer and sales information.
Your Focus in this Role:
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships for renewal and referral opportunities
- Facilitate the resolution of client questions, problems, and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Accomplish sales and retention goals through a set number of outbound sales activities each week; including phone calls, text/chat messages, “face-to-face" appointments, and in-person arena visits
- Develop, coordinate, and manage pregame, in-game, and postgame events and experiences
- Supply management with feedback regarding client needs, problems, interests, and potential for new services
- Work synergistically with the sales team members to ensure the client experience is heightened
- Provide assistance to all Condors365 Members and Partial Plan holders with mobile ticketing via AXS app
- Responsible for composing general correspondence with Members (i.e. Member Alerts, Rookie Campaigns, etc.)
- Follows up with current Members to gain feedback on experiences to improve results
- Game and event responsibilities / duties, which include handling customer service issues
- Assist customers with processing payments
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required
- Attends local networking events, functions, festivals, etc.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- In lieu of degree, experience in a related field will be considered
- Experience in a related field is considered an asset
- Experience with AXS ticketing and CRM software not required, but preferred
- Ability to execute exceptional organizational skills in the face of tight deadlines and multiple demands
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service skills and ability to ensure excellent customer care to both internal and external clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Word)
- Detail oriented, with superb client interactive skills and problem solving skills
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Must have access to a vehicle and a motor vehicle license (or ability to obtain one prior to employment)
This role is budgeted to start at $16 per hour.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Those moving forward in the process will be contacted by a member of our team.