Brand Positioning Statement
Archetype combines the science of high performance, an invested team of expert trainers, and a comprehensive health and fitness offering in one exceptional facility located in the heart of Edmonton’s ICE District. More than a gym, Archetype is an elevated fitness experience for those seeking high performance living.
The Member Concierge is the first point of contact with our members daily. This will set the tone for the member experience and is a crucial interaction that our member concierge will influence. Managing the daily experience for the members will entail a positive welcome and an intuitive sense of what the concierge can provide our members.
The Member Concierge will be experienced and knowledgeable about the concierge offerings and ensure that they are providing our members with a high level of service. Taking initiative and ensuring our members receive exceptional service and attention will be a skill our concierge team will have.
- Greet and welcome members to Archetype
- Provide an exceptional experience for every person that enters Archetype by anticipating needs and creating a positive rapport
- Knowledgeable about Archetype products and offerings and able to take care of member needs such as booking appointments, personal training, specialty classes or make suggestions based on the members needs
- Experienced with concierge program and able to suggest and arrange numerous services for members. Collaborates with the team to provide exceptional experiences through new innovative approaches
- Responsible for answering phones, directing calls and managing day to day email and text inquiries
- Must know how to post hotel guest charges through hotel POS system and reconcile at the end of day.
- Will be familiar with Food and Beverage items and make arrangements for members to order food from Oliver & Bonacini.
- Responsible for handling a cash float and reconciling at the end of day
- Frequent cleanliness checks to ensure cleanliness in member areas. Checking towels, supplies etc. and replenishing when needed
- Maintain retail inventory and responsible for the organization and presentation daily. Knowledgeable about products and actively selling to members and hotel guests
- Maintain a professional relationship with other partners in the building so that our member’s needs are addressed. Having a good relationship with the hotel and O&B will allow our concierge team to provide a seamless experience for our members through all services available in the building
- Able to quickly rectify member challenges and deal with difficult members in a confident and professional way
- Challenge and support members to work towards their health and fitness goals in a place that is respectful, engaging and fresh
- Attend mandatory and optional team meetings, training and workshops
- Represent Archetype in community and corporate programs
- Must be familiar with all emergency procedures and crisis management
- Must be available for the early morning shift, starting at 5:00 am
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- 1- 3 years of previous customer service, experience in the fitness industry is desirable
- Proven experience in a guest relations role would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well organized and able to multi-task
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Punctual and prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to provide exceptional service to members
- Friendly and approachable attitude
- Relationship building skills
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook,
- Experience using the Mindbody Operating System would be considered an asset
- Able to work evenings and weekends