Head Equipment Manager - Worcester Railers HC (Worcester · MA)
Worcester Railers HC jobs
Sports Jobs in Worcester · MA
Player Operations: Equipment Manager
Head Equipment Manager – Worcester Railers HC
The Worcester Railers HC are currently seeking a full-time equipment manager with their primary responsibilities being the Head equipment manager for the Worcester Railers HC Professional Hockey Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for creating and managing equipment budget.
- Attend all games and practices, including travel with the team.
- Responsible for skate sharpening, equipment repairs, and equipment ordering.
- Responsible for storage area of all equipment.
- Responsible for the proper setup of equipment for home and road games.
- Responsible for cleanliness/tidiness of locker room and equipment storage area.
- Monitor daily maintenance of equipment, which includes laundering, repair, and upkeep of all equipment.
- Oversee the fitting and necessary adjustments needed of each player.
- Reports to Head Coach and Team COO.
- Experience with a professional and/or college hockey team is preferred.
- Ability to work within a defined budget and purchase order system.
- Excellent communication skills - Responsible for all communication between coaching staff and team.
- Must be a self-starter and team player.
- Word processing skills.
- Energy, a professional attitude, and ability to learn quickly.
- Must be willing to work long hours.
- Qualified candidates may submit their information via clicking apply for this position link below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.