An internship working with video production will allow the student to display their current skills while allowing them the further develop and grow their ability in shooting, editing, and producing video content. This person will work alongside the Video Production Specialist and will have the opportunity to learn the planning and production of all video content related to Wheeling Nailers Hockey. This is an unpaid internship. The ideal candidate would possess the following:
· Ability to work all home games during Wheeling Nailers hockey season
· Ability to work office hours
· Passion for working in sports
Below is a breakdown of the possible tasks for the video production intern.
· Produce game day materials to be used on the video board
· Shoot, edit, and produce player features to be used in game and on social media
· Conduct pre-and post-game interviews of coaches and/or players
· Proactively develop ideas that can help create interesting content and opportunities
· Organize assets and log footage
· Assist in the game day operations for the video production crew
Below is a breakdown of preferred skills and qualifications for the video production intern.
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, Photoshop, After Effects) is preferred
· Basic studio lighting and audio knowledge
· Attention to detail
· Interest in pursuing a career in creative production/editing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.