Marketing and Promotions Intern - Utah Grizzlies (West Valley City · UT)
Utah Grizzlies jobs
Sports Jobs in West Valley City · UT
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
The Utah Grizzlies seeks qualified candidates for the 2021-2022 season, interested in a future career in sports to serve as a season-long marketing and promotions intern. This is a seasonal, part-time, paid internship in West Valley City, UT. All applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays as the schedule dictates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in all promotional activities related to home games.
- Assist with organization and maintenance of promotional inventory for the Game Operations and Promotions department.
- Assisting in the distribution of promotional items on game-days.
- Assisting with the youth marketing initiatives including Grizz Kids.
- Assist in game operations such as video and ribbon boards, and music.
- Attend all meetings involving the Utah Grizzlies game-day promotions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Game Operations and Promotions.
- Must be comfortable in front of large crowds and personable.
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of hockey and the Utah Grizzlies.
- Must be willing and able to lift items up to 50 lbs. for set up and take down of games and events.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you comfortable working all Grizzlies home games?