Tulsa Oilers hockey is one of Tulsa’s longest-standing sports traditions. For the last 25 seasons, the Oilers have provided a unique entertainment option for families and fans of all ages. The Oilers are committed to the economic growth and development of Tulsa and work closely with corporations and businesses that share the same priorities.
LOOKING TO BREAK INTO SPORTS? THEN JOIN THE BACKBONE OF OUR TEAM IN SALES!
Tulsa Oilers Account Executive
The Tulsa Oilers seek a Full Time Account Executive. Any person interested must be motivated and passionate about a career in sales.
• Make daily sales calls to generate new business through group and season tickets
• Assist in database management, including lead entry and reporting.
• Ability to come up with new group concepts and ideas for increasing revenue
• Must meet or exceed individual and team sales goals
• Assist with all special group and season ticket sales projects.
• Work in conjunction with Ticket Sales, Corporate Partnerships, Community Relations, Media Relations and Operations for all internal ticket allotment and allocation.
• Develop and maintain files and reports on each event that consists of ticket sales, group sales, comp tickets and overall event audits.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem solving skills
• Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet frequent deadlines
• High energy; ability to remain focused on accomplishing tasks, working independently and offering excellent internal customer service to all departments within the Tulsa Oilers front office
• Available to work flexible hours
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Prior sales experience (Preferred)