Game Day Staff- Game Operations - Tulsa Oilers Hockey (Tulsa · OK)
Tulsa Oilers Hockey jobs
Sports Jobs in Tulsa · OK
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
The Tulsa Oilers are seeking enthusiastic responsible individuals to work alongside the Game Operations staff in executing game day duties for the 2021-22 season. Game Day staff will perform fan engagement, merchandise setup and operations, game presentation duties before, during, and after Oilers home games (staff are expected to work the majority of games). Game Day staff can expect to gain resume building, real-world skills in event marketing and retail, ticket sales, as well as learn about the operations of a professional sports team.
The Game Day staff position will run until the end of the season. Game Day staff are paid on a per-game and per-event basis.
- Set up and operate the Team Store
- Manage on-site activations and fan experiences help increase memberships
- Facilitate team’s various in game promotions, including raffle sales, Chuck-A-Puck sales, and charity drive collections
- Assist with team’s mid-season and year-end merchandise sales
- Provide a high quality customer service interaction with all guests to enhance entertainment experience
- Work the Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must be positive, proactive and exude a professional demeanor, including
- Willingness to be helpful
- Must be able to function in fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Comfortable with children
- Responsible, motivated and comfortable engaging with fans
- Must be available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends
- Part-time, paid position
- Complimentary tickets
- Pregame staff meal
- Discount on team merchandise
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.