Community Relations and Marketing Intern - Tulsa Oilers Hockey (Tulsa · OK)
Tulsa Oilers Hockey jobs
Sports Jobs in Tulsa · OK
We are seeking a highly-motivated marketing and community relations intern for the 2021-2022 season. The ideal candidate will have a professional demeanor, with the ability to communicate clearly to executives at all levels (both internally and externally), and take pride in all work they complete. The individual needs to be detail oriented, have the ability to manage various tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in donation request fulfillment, and responding to donation inquires
- Schedule and research potential community events, and develop new community partners
- Interact professionally with both clients and fans
- Assist in building nonprofit partnerships and planning out gameday activations for
- Assist in building out gameday script and organizing in-game entertainment.
- Some evening & weekend tabling activities at Madison events and festivals
- Strong written and editing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience with social media platforms, with a strong focus on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Confident to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who is willing to own projects
- Must be able to work games and events on nights, weekend and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.