Seasonal Group Service Associate with Toledo Mud Hens in Toledo · OH
Toledo Mud Hens jobs
Sports Jobs in Toledo · OH
Title: Group Service Associate – Seasonal
Organization: Toledo Mud Hens Baseball Club
Reports to: Manager, Ticket Services
Date of Job Description: February 2020
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Group Service Associate will assist our Ticket Sales Team to facilitate and execute group sales events. He/She will provide exceptional customer service and fan experiences that exceed expectations. He/she will utilize planning, attention to detail, organizational and communication skills to reach personal and departmental goals as established by the Ticket Service Manager.
- Develop and reach goals set by Manager, Ticket Services.
- Assist Ticket Sales Team through group touch point process.
- Attend weekly Service Team Meetings to provide updates and overall feedback.
- Plan and execute assigned group sales events.
- Oversee event details and ensure all events are executed by their deadline.
- Accurately document all event details into ticketing/customer relationship software.
- Coordinate catering menus with group leaders and utilize upselling to upgrade food & beverage options.
- Process all payment information accurately into ticketing software.
- Assist with department mailing campaigns as needed.
- Meet and exceed customer service and fan experience through frequent touchpoints.
- Assist with any additional projects as assigned by Ticket Service Manager.
- Assist Ticket Service Manager/Coordinators during assigned gamedays.
- Assist in execution of assigned Theme Nights.
- Promote best practices for the overall customer service/fan experiences
Group Service Associate (Job Description Continued)
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to accomplish the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Initiative – actively initiates new projects and ideas
- Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and can read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently. Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Results Oriented – achieves desired outcomes in a timely and professional manner; meets deadlines and accomplishes tasks; demonstrates drive and determination; can work independently with little guidance.
- Resource Management – directs or supervises others effectively; draws effectively upon others and assets to achieve objectives; allotting work to the most effective resource.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security – the individual observe safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Part-Time; Hourly (must be available to work 25-35 hours per week).
- Responsibilities may require weekend and/or evening hours.
The Group Service Associate should be self-motivated. It is necessary to have excellent people, planning and organizational skills. There is daily interaction with current and potential clients. He/she should be creative, driven and possess the ability to work with others and accept various tasks. Customer service experience are recommended but not required.
This job description does not list all of the duties of the job. The person in this position may be asked to perform other instructions and duties must comply with the Toledo Mud Hens baseball Club, Inc. and Toledo Arena Sports (TASI) Employee Handbook. The person in this position will be evaluated in part based on performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The Club’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either the Employee or the Club may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Describe your work style in three (3) words.