Group Sales/Theme Night Consultant with Toledo Walleye/Toledo Mud Hens in Toledo, OH
Toledo Walleye/Toledo Mud Hens jobs
Sports Jobs in Toledo, OH
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Summary of Responsibilities:
A Theme Night Consultant is directly involved with the sale of tickets. He/she uses planning, organizational and people skills to prospect and reach group ticket and food & beverage sales goals as established by the Director(s) of Ticket Sales. He/she is responsible for creating promotional ideas and theme nights that contribute to the sales goals.
- Reach personal sales goals as established by the Director, Group Sales.
- Plan, organize and manage personal sales goals and help the ticket department achieve its goals.
- Make outgoing calls and contacts in order to generate new sales and attract new companies/fans.
- Sell group outings and catered events to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Work with the Service Team, Box Office and the Promotions Department to ensure the execution of the Marketing Plans for each individual Theme Night or Event.
- Sell merchandise and souvenirs to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Maintain relationships/sales with existing clientele in all ticket sales categories to ensure long-term partnerships and upsell possibilities.
- Handle incoming inquiries regarding group outing and theme night ticket options.
- Create marketing plans for the assigned theme nights he/she is responsible for.
- Follow up with the people who request and receive, group outing and food & beverage outing information.
- Assist in the collection of deposits and final balances on outings and follow the proper processes as they relate to the Box Office, accounting, CRM, etc.
- Interact with other staff members to help insure a positive and successful season.
- Set up meetings with group leaders.
- Refer corporate sales opportunities to the Director, Corporate Partnerships.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Full time, year round.
- Off-season hours are typically 8+ hour days. During season hours may range from 8 to 14 hours per day.
A Theme Night Consultant should be self motivated. It is necessary to have good people, planning and organizational skills. There is daily interaction with current and potential clients. He/she should be creative, driven and possess the ability to work with others and accept various tasks. Ticket sales experience is recommended.
This job description does not list all of the duties of the job. The person in this position may be asked to perform other instructions and duties must comply with the Toledo Mud Hens Baseball Club, Inc. and Toledo Arena Sports (TASI) Employee Handbook. The person in this position will be evaluated in part based on performance of the tasks listed in this job description.The Club’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either the Employee or the Club may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
In 25 words or less, why do people attend minor league sports?