The Toledo Mud Hens and Toledo Walleye are in search of a creative, energetic and talented graphic designer to join our creative team. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of design orientated projects from innovative sales and marketing materials, to video board graphics, animations, and entertainment materials for both organizations. The position requires the capability to work collaboratively with various departments to provide creative solutions in an exciting fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you, send us a sample portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create cutting-edge graphics, logos, animations and illustrations.
How to Apply
· Your name & contact information
· A resume and portfolio with links to any online work.
· Your reasons for applying
- Full time, year-round
· Applicants should have a degree in a design related field (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a design position.
· Superior capabilities and troubleshooting skills with Adobe Creative Suite is a must. Knowledge of After Effects, and Cinema 4d is preferred.
· Excellent visual communication skills.
· Ability to work smoothly with a fast-paced interdisciplinary team.
· Must possess a complete functional understanding of digital file preparation for all output targets including but not limited to: CMYK files for press; spot colors for press; and file optimization for web use.
· Must possess the ability to manage project timelines and meet all deadlines.
· Passion for the exploration of trends in design, marketing, and graphics.
· Applicants must have a portfolio to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.