VP of Ticket Sales - South Carolina Stingrays (Charleston · SC)
South Carolina Stingrays jobs
Sports Jobs in Charleston · SC
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
- Develop, lead, and oversee the overall ticket sales strategy including individual, group, and season tickets.
- Work closely with Team President and VP of Sponsorships to establish department and individual sales staff goals and ensure that goals are met or exceeded. Create and manage reports to track results for ticket sales by category, goals for staff, projections, etc.
- Oversee and manage the ticket sales staff on a day to day basis, ensuring sales staff are making daily outbound calls, following up on referrals and leads, identifying new leads and leveraging CRM data. Aid sales staff during prospect meetings when needed.
- Manage the recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and ongoing training of Account Executives and Sales Managers.
- Lead sales staff by example through proactive direction, feedback, and mentoring.
- Work with Marketing Director’s efforts to drive sales and online ticket package sales through in game, email, and digital advertising strategies.
- Guide the ticket operations department including customer service and ticket fulfillment processes. Implement and manage CRM system focusing on best in class customer service, providing sales team with qualified leads, developing a deeper understanding of fan base and assisting Team President in making data-driven business decisions.
- Knowledge and experiences working with a ticketing system, Ticketmaster and Archtics preferred.
- Create, develop, and implement sales campaigns as it relates to season tickets, flex plans, groups, promotional ticket packages and theme nights. Work with the Marketing Director and Ticket Sales staff on the communication of these campaigns to include all sales collateral materials, advertising, website, etc.
- Game day responsibilities: oversee sales staff, interact with fans with a focus on customer service and gaining a better understanding of the fan base, and assist with other game day related tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, or related field from a four-year college or university
- 3 years working in ticket sales for a professional or collegiate sports team
- Proficiency with most CRM systems
- Working knowledge of Ticketing systems, especially Ticketmaster Archtics
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Organized, energetic individual capable of working effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills, written & oral communication skills, team-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of hockey is a bonus
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus structure based on achieving departmental ticket sales goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do you have at least 3 years experience in Ticket Sales?
Do you have at least 3 years experience managing a sales staff?