Junior Account Executive - South Carolina Stingrays (North Charleston · SC)
South Carolina Stingrays jobs
Sports Jobs in North Charleston · SC
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The South Carolina Stingrays of the ECHL are seeking a driven, high-energy, highly-motivated, competitive sales person who wants to build a career in the sports business. This position is responsible for generating revenue through the sale of full season, partial season, and group ticket plans. As a member of the South Carolina Stingrays organization the chosen individual will have access to a base salary and generous commission and benefits package. This is a full-time sales position.
- Identify new group sales opportunities by prospecting current and past clients, cross selling, true dedication to prospecting and hosting in-arena appointments at North Charleston Coliseum.
- Generate business revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face to face appointments, prospecting and networking
- Manage accounts in order to exceed established monthly sales goals
- Aggressive prospect in order to generate new business relationships
- Conduct face to face sales presentations with prospects and potential customers
- Work to grow existing group and theme night events.
- Create, develop, plan and execute new group theme nights each season.
- Performing group related responsibilities, including entertaining clients and fulfilling group night experiences and/or commitments.
- Reach weekly quotas for cold calls; conducting 75 new calls on a daily basis.
- Utilize a CRM management system to track and report all aspects of the accounts (progress of relationship, client’s needs, sales opportunities, etc.).
- Commit to ongoing sales training and development through regular one-on-ones with your director, role-play sessions, and departmental and organizational meetings.
- Meet or exceed outreach, renewal, and new sales goals.
- Fulfill all assignments and initiatives as given by your director.
- Friendly and inviting phone presence
- Professional presence to conduct face to face business meetings
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports
- Ability to present sales material to large groups and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous work experience with Microsoft CRM is a plus
- Must work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you able and willing to relocate to Charleston?