Game Operations Director - South Carolina Stingrays (North Charleston · SC)
South Carolina Stingrays jobs
Sports Jobs in North Charleston · SC
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
The Stingrays Game Operations Manager will assist the Marketing and Corporate Departments with all game presentation elements and all day-to-day activities including but not limited to advertising, event activation, and game promotions.
- Acts as the producer and writer of the In-Game entertainment
- Understands the functions and operates the equipment of the control booth during game day events such as switcher, instant replay and video equipment, click effects music application as well as all future additions to the control room
- Oversees the team’s control room including the management and inventory of all game operations equipment
- Must be able to manage a crew of 10+ part time employees including but not limited to scheduling, payroll and oversight on game day
- Guarantees all in-house content, brand content and partner logos are “Ready for Air”
- Ability to turn static logos and photos into motion graphics for a more engaging activation
- Writes and organizes PA Script for all home games
- Create timeout promotions & gameday timeline
- Execute National Anthem singers, intermission activities/promotions, and in-game crowd prompts
- Plan, create, and execute sponsor videos, in-season hype videos, and videos to accomplish marketing goals
- Keeps track of relevant player-stats for game day use
- Develops and prepares all content, video and/or graphic, towards game entertainment and outside events
- Assists with all events such as: season ticket holder events, pre-season team events, fan events, video shoots and any other outside/third party events
- Confirm that all corporate game night elements are successfully completed as per corporate partnership agreements
- Participate in marketing campaign idea sessions as needed
- Writes and shoots mascot skits, hype videos, and themed promotional videos
- Create radio and television advertising for Stingrays home games
- Works with Director of Communications to execute social media marketing plan
- Performs other related duties as designed
- Have fun & keep a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Graphic Design or a related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in videography and up to current trends in social media advertising
- Must be focused, extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and complete on-time is critical
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and learn new skills is critical
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including all Stingrays home games, special event nights, and weekends as required
- Knowledge of hockey & hockey operations
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits.
- Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time.
- This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you able and willing to relocate to South Carolina?
In a few words tell us why you're qualified for this position.