The Savannah Ghost Pirates are seeking highly motivated, outgoing, and dedicated candidates for our 2022-23 Season Internships. Candidates should expect to build upon their work experience in the fast-paced, results driven world of the ECHL.
Finalists will be contacted for interviews. All applications will be kept on file through the season.
The internship program offers hands-on experience in ticketing sales operations, sponsorship and client relations, and marketing during the 2022-2023 season. Sales & Marketing Interns will be an integral part of the Ghost Pirates sales & marketing teams by assisting in all aspects of selling, fulfilling and executing sales initiatives, as well as provide support for grassroots marketing & ticket sales events. This internship is for outgoing, hardworking individuals who want to pursue a career in sports.
The position is based upon supervised work experience in departments throughout the organization, including:
- Corporate Partnerships
- Ticket Sales
- Marketing & Branding
The 2022-2023 Ghost Pirate Internship program runs from September 2022 - April 2023. Interns are also expected to commit to the full term of the internship. Applicants must be able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends for events and games.
How to Apply
All applicants must submit a complete application and resume via Teamwork Online.
· Working towards a four-year college degree or graduate degree or post graduate in Marketing, Business Administration, or Sports Management
· Housing and transportation in the Savannah Area
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
· Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
· Strong professional attitude
· Experience in the sports industry preferred
Department Intern Positions
Listed below are brief descriptions for each department. Please note that certain departments may ask for additional requirements.
--- Ticket Sales
· The Ticket Sales department is seeking talented individuals to provide assistance to the department with daily administrative duties and clerical support.
· Assist in executing various grassroots marketing activities with Ticket Sales department in order to drive ticket sales and brand awareness.
· Assist on Game Days with sales, marketing & service initiatives.
--- Corporate Partnership Sales & Activation
· The Corporate Partnerships Intern will learn how to prospect, pitch, and maintain sponsors and partner relationships, while gaining hands-on experience in professional sports marketing and business development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.