Ticket Sales and Retention Manager - Reading Royals (Reading · PA)
Reading Royals jobs
Sports Jobs in Reading · PA
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
The Ticket Sales and Retention Manager is responsible for driving new ticket sales along with renewal of current season ticket and flex plan members. They will also be responsible for overseeing existing individual ticket package purchasers and provide excellent customer service on a daily basis. This position will also utilize touch points throughout a 12-month period to keep track of the satisfaction of our clients.
- Develop and build strong relationships with ticket plan holders by proactive communication, including seat visits, phone calls, emails, client office visits and other communication
- Generate new business off of referrals from current season and flex plan members (groups, mini-plans, st’s)
- Maintain updated information regarding clients in the CRM. Make sure that all the clients are up to date with payments, putting in information on the activity log, and updating all the tasks
- Responsible for working and attending Reading Royals hockey games, promotional events, and other activities on behalf of the organization
- Provide professional customer service to all clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and effectively and enthusiastically communicate all team happenings, events, ticket holder benefits, and arena details that are relevant to all accounts
- Prospect and gather leads from cold calling, out of office meetings, and data collection forms and follow-up as necessary about ticket plans
- Proactively create a great fan experience and great relationships to provide repeat business
- Other duties as assigned by AGM/Director of Ticketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How many years of sales experience do you have?
What do you feel are the key contributors to retaining a client?
Do you have 1-2 years of sales experience in a professional environment?