Purpose of the Position:
The photography intern will be an assistant to the Marketing Coordinator. The roll will work collectively with the creative department to capture game action and promotional events during Reading Royals hockey game.
- Follow directions from Marketing Coordinator on what to capture, with varying events each night
- Ability to quickly edit and deliver photos when necessary
- Understand how the Royals are portrayed from a marketing stance
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude, especially in the presence of players and fans
- Availability for majority of Royals home games
- A full portfolio is required to be considered. Contents does not have to be strictly hockey.
- Must be a dependable, team player
- Full Covid-19 vaccination/booster required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.