Group Sales Executive - Reading Royals (Reading · PA)
Reading Royals jobs
Sports Jobs in Reading · PA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Seeking a dynamic, self-starter, who would be responsible for actively selling group tickets, pre and in-game group hospitality packages, and other ticket related products as needed. Responsible to maintain an industry best standard in customer service for all Group accounts. Accountable for achieving set sales and revenue goals by implementing sales and services best practices.
- Coordinates and executes a minimum of 80 sales activities per day.
- Develops new leads through cold calling, networking events, utilization of CRM tools, social selling, and referrals from current customers.
- Renews and services all group accounts. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with all group contacts.
- Assists all group accounts with bulk ticket distribution to maximize their game day experience
- Enhance existing and creates new Group Sales events to maximize ticket sales and revenue.
- Assists in executing pre-game assets for their own Groups and department’s Groups.
- Contributes to servicing all Group Sales Department’s hospitality clients on game days.
- Conduct client and prospect visits at home games
- Meet regularly with Director of Group Sales and Director of Ticket Sales and provides accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointments, event recaps, and account management.
- A minimum of one (1) years of work experience in sales, preferably in a sports/events setting
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Strong customer service, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you have 1-2 years of sales experience in a professional environment?