Game Day Operations Internship - 2021-2022 Season - Reading Royals (Reading · PA)
Reading Royals jobs
Sports Jobs in Reading · PA
Purpose of the Position:
To execute all game night elements, a strong team is needed to provide fans with an unforgettable experience once the doors open. This starts with the pre-game preparation and continues through the evening until the post-game tear down is complete.
- Assist with game day preparation including but not limited to concourse set-up, intermission activities, in-game sponsorship fulfillment, promotional items, etc.
- Manage the Chuck-A-Puck and Kid’s Club Table throughout certain games.
- Assist with the execution of pre-game elements and intermission activities.
- Assist fans with any questions or concerns they may have, when possible.
- Assist with tear-down or turnover preparation for the next game.
- Adhere to all arena policies and procedures, as well as other duties assigned by management.
- Strong People Skills
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends and occasional weeknights
- Cooperative Attitude
- Adaptability and Time Management
- Excellent Verbal Communication
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.